Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovearuba2012

Thread: Aruba Wedding Live Bands

Cool Aruba Wedding Live Bands

Hi all! My Fiance and I are getting married this June in Aruba! We actually met in Aruba a couple of years ago and happened to both be from Massachusetts! We thought what better way to celebrate our love, then to get married in the beautiful happy island that we met in!

We are looking desperately for names of live bands to play at our wedding. We have been searching and searching and came up with the band Crystal Breeze, but do not know how to get in touch with them. My wedding planner says people haven't heard of them since 2008, but I'm not sure if this is true? Although we love Caribbean music, we are looking for a cover band style band for our wedding that our guests will be able recognize the music.

Any ideas, or names of bands would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

Aruba since 1979
    one of our members is CYCLONE PRODUCTIONS
    (that is his member name)

i think he is somehow involved in the entertainment business.
    i will message him and direct him to this thread

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

Quote Originally Posted by lovearuba2012 View Post
    Hi all! My Fiance and I are getting married this June in Aruba! We actually met in Aruba a couple of years ago and happened to both be from Massachusetts! We thought what better way to celebrate our love, then to get married in the beautiful happy island that we met in!

We are looking desperately for names of live bands to play at our wedding. We have been searching and searching and came up with the band Crystal Breeze, but do not know how to get in touch with them. My wedding planner says people haven't heard of them since 2008, but I'm not sure if this is true? Although we love Caribbean music, we are looking for a cover band style band for our wedding that our guests will be able recognize the music.

Any ideas, or names of bands would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

Thank you very much Andrea and Jason!! Jason- I will look into those bands thank you for the suggestions. Andrea- Thanks for contacting Cyclone Productions! I can't wait for this day to arrive!

Does anyone know if Crystal Breeze is still playing in the area?