Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Wedding Photographer- Victor Winklaar photo review

Aruba Wedding Photographer- Victor Winklaar photo review

Hi All. My husband and I just got married in Aruba in August and had the most amazing wedding. It was everything we hoped and dreamed of. It was the best decision we could've ever done for our wedding. And to top it all off, our pictures turned our beautiful...perfecto! The photographer we were lucky to have was Victor Winklaar. He is a very talented photographer. And a sweet guy. He was very easy to work with. He captured so many beautiful moments of our wedding. We actually had a meeting with him a couple days before our wedding to discuss what we wanted and he totally understood what we wanted (photo-journalist style). He was very helpful and had some helpful insight on what to expect on the wedding day. He made us feel at ease before our wedding.

The day of the wedding went great with Victor. He captured great moments with just the grooms men and then of me and my bridesmaids and my mother, and me and my father. He was so great, I didn't even notice him during our ceremony. I was able to look into my husband's eyes as I recited my vows to him. We both were really in the moment and Victor caught it all

In addition to our wedding pictures, two days of recovering from our wedding, we met with Victor again for a "Trash the Dress" photo session. This entailed more of a relaxed photo shoot around the island, with the both of us in our wedding attire. The first half of our session was around some pretty sites like the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins. The last part of our session was with me splashing around in the water in my wedding dress. It was so fun. I totally recomend taking pictures around the island with Victor. Plus it was like a mini tour with him. He is very knowledgable about Aruba.

All in all, if you are looking for a great photographer for your Aruba wedding, look no further....Call Victor Winklaar.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the community forum

glad to hear all went well

victor winklaar gets good reviews!