Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Wedding Photography

Aruba Wedding Photography

I was married in Aruba at the Marriott Resort this October and want to recommend Winklaar Photography to all aruba brides
    (or for honeymoon or family photo shoots etc.) he was great! I did not know who my photographer would be because when you get married at the hotel they use their own vendors and assigned him to my wedding so I did not know what to expect. When he arrived any worries were gone - he had plenty of assistants, a second photographer and 2 videographers with him (we had a 5 hour photo and video package) so I knew he wouldnt miss anything and he didnt. He was very nice and professional. I usually hate having my picture taken or being on video and he made me feel very comfortable and was great at directing us on what to do to get great pictures. He photographed the sunset beautifully and made sure we got all the shots we needed before it was gone. All the photos that I told him I wanted taken were done beautifully.
    He was very timely I even had my video before I left Aruba not even a week after the wedding.
    I would recommend just booking Winklaar Photography on your own rather than going through the resort - Victor the owner is very easy to contact on facebook
    You can also see his work on there.
    Hope this was helpful!
    Deb

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for posting and welcome to the aruba.com community forum

victor winklaar gets rave reviews
    best wishes for a long happy and healthy marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by debbiR16 View Post
    I was married in Aruba at the Marriott Resort this October and want to recommend Winklaar Photography to all aruba brides
    (or for honeymoon or family photo shoots etc.) he was great! I did not know who my photographer would be because when you get married at the hotel they use their own vendors and assigned him to my wedding so I did not know what to expect. When he arrived any worries were gone - he had plenty of assistants, a second photographer and 2 videographers with him (we had a 5 hour photo and video package) so I knew he wouldnt miss anything and he didnt. He was very nice and professional. I usually hate having my picture taken or being on video and he made me feel very comfortable and was great at directing us on what to do to get great pictures. He photographed the sunset beautifully and made sure we got all the shots we needed before it was gone. All the photos that I told him I wanted taken were done beautifully.
    He was very timely I even had my video before I left Aruba not even a week after the wedding.
    I would recommend just booking Winklaar Photography on your own rather than going through the resort - Victor the owner is very easy to contact on facebook
    You can also see his work on there.
    Hope this was helpful!
    Deb