Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Aruba Wedding Venue

It definitely is an experience. I am a very private person and we did just fine with the public beach. . .we had seen them before, so we knew what to expect.

There were two groups of "guests" that we remember. The first was a group of four who stood off to the side under a cabana. They came up to us at the reception and talked to us. They were celebrating their 20th anniversary the next night. . . we watched three the week of our wedding, but we stayed back on the patio.

The other was a lady who keeps getting crazier in our stories. The night before our wedding she crashed the wedding a little by having her kids take photos with the wedding decoration backdrop at the sidewalk DURING THE CEREMONY. . . during ours she just stood to the side and shook her kahoonas to the steel pan drummer. . . the staff did make sure we had some distance.

If privacy is your goal, Renaissance. . . .otherwise I think you have to take it in stride and know you may have some stories to tell.

Thanks for all the great info, have a great starting point for our research. I too would love to see pictures of the Marandi wedding, it is one of the restaurants we are considering should we decide to go outside the resort.

Has anyone stayed at the Renaissance Resort?

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaS View Post
    Has anyone stayed at the Renaissance Resort?
    Check out some of the threads at
    www.aruba.com/forum/tags/renaissance.html

Thanks! Looks great! My wedding is also at Marandi in october, indeed, superb service (already!). Susanne is the best!

Thanks! The wedding looks gorgeous. Will definately keep Marandi in mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12