Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Weddings...bands, photographers, videographers

Aruba Weddings...bands, photographers, videographers

Hi! I just recently joined the forum. My fiance and I are getting married in Aruba in May 09! I've been vacationing there with my family for the past 5 years...just love the island!!
    Now that we are planning a wedding there, I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on some awesome wedding bands. Also, I would love to get input on the best photographers and videographers on the island as well. If you could share your input with me, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!

Aruba since 1979
    if you have a few moments go back and read this category.
    tons of photographers and all appear to be excellent.
    private message me for any other questions

i can recommend a terrific wedding planner, who is also a ember of this forum

Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by LisGeo09 View Post
    Hi! I just recently joined the forum. My fiance and I are getting married in Aruba in May 09! I've been vacationing there with my family for the past 5 years...just love the island!!
    Now that we are planning a wedding there, I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on some awesome wedding bands. Also, I would love to get input on the best photographers and videographers on the island as well. If you could share your input with me, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    My suggestion is to go back into the category and read past posts...lots of info there. Congrats

we used bryan morris for our TTD session... check out the thread i started on the front page to read more about it. he was great to work with and we were very happy with the results! he's got an editorial eye which makes for magazine style photos. give his website (bryanmorrisphotography.com) a look for more samples. good luck and congrats on your engagement!