| [IMG]file:///page2image664[/IMG] [COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 71.100000%, 66.500000%)]The Perfect Wedding...[/COLOR]
Our main objective is to provide modern brides and grooms,with all the resources they need to create their dreamwedding with beautiful memories to last a lifetime. ATA
is proud to announce AWA- Aruba Weddings Association“Your Wedding Authority.” Check out the website auawed.com. This association has Aruba’s prized professionals inthe field with years of experience and working hand in handwith AHATA.
Make it legal...
Choosing to hold your civil wedding in Aruba, can add thewow-factor and be even more impacting for your guests.
[COLOR=rgb(0.000000%, 71.100000%, 66.500000%)]The Civil Wedding...[/COLOR]
It is now also possible to hold your civil weddings in Aruba.This would be held in the Historical City Hall. Couples whowish, may also receive a religious blessing after a civilmarriage or simply organize a romantic celebration on thebeach.
A wedding planner has the knowledge and all necessarycontacts to make this a quick and easy process, which isthe setting we would recommend. The ease and peaceof mind of knowing that a professional is handling all thepaperwork for a minimum additional cost, is worth it.
Select an independent wedding planner or a weddingplanner associated with a hotel. A wedding planner willhandle everything related to your special day, so you can betotally relaxed and carefree. Our wedding professionals workwith reliable suppliers and are responsible for all aspects
of the ceremony and reception meeting all your needs andfulfill your expectations.
- Copies of photo ID of the passport picture page ofBride and Groom. Bride and Groom must both be 18years of age or older.
- Copies of photo ID of the passport picture page oftwo (2) Witnesses, minimum 18 years of age. If thebride and groom are traveling alone, witnesses canbe provided locally by a wedding planner
- The Aruba Declaration of Marriage Intent Form ofBride and Groom (application form provided by yourwedding planner).
- The Aruba Declaration Single Status Form of Brideand Groom (application form provided by yourwedding planner)
- Bathing suits, shorts, cut-offs and slippers are notallowed at the civil ceremony.
[IMG]file:///page2image23288[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image23448[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image23608[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image23768[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image23928[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image24088[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image24248[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image24408[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image24568[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image24728[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image24888[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image25048[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image25208[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page2image25368[/IMG] 1.2.
All civil ceremonies are held at the City Hall (“Civil TownHouse”)
The required documentation includes:
- Long Form Birth Certificate, with parents names, ofBride and Groom. These birth-certificates must havea raised seal. When the raised seal is secured, thedocuments need to be submitted to the Secretary ofState Office for an Apostille (a separate documentauthenticating the certificate and the employee whosigned the certificate).
- Certificate of No Impediment for Bride and Groom(also known as “single status report” or “negativestatement for marriage”). This certificate is obtainedat the Bureau of Vital Statistics or (for England atthe department of Commonwealth) that states thatBride and Groom are single and eligible to marry.For Canada the couple that have never been marriedbefore can get a sworn statement from a PublicNotary or Lawyer.
- If married before, a Final Divorce-Degree with anApostille; or Death Certificate with an Apostille isrequired.
then sent by mail or courier (e.g. FedEx) at least one (1)month before the desired date for the wedding. Pleasecontact your wedding planner or wedding coordinator.
- The Civil ceremony can take place on Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Friday from 10.00am till 11.30am andfrom 2.00pm till 3.30pm, Wednesdays from 10.00amtill 11.30am. from 11.00am till 1.00p, on Saturdays isalso available (this may incur an additional cost).
documents must be faxed (emailed)for review and