Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Weddings for you...

Aruba Weddings for you...

Hello all,

Hi everyone I recently booked our wedding with Arubas Wedding for you for may of next year and we will be staying at the divi exclusive. I have read a lot of great things about Lorraine and Jessica of aruba weddings for you but I haven't read anything about the person I have been conversing with. Her name is Marjorie Sardjoe and her title is the assistant wedding director. Was just wondering if anyone else have worked with her and if so what was the experience....other than that I'm super excited about Aruba!!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum and keep us posted on all of your planning.
    we may be able to answer questions....

Arashi & Boca Catalina for snorkeling

Aruba weddings 4 u

Hello, Congratulations and welcome to the forum.
    You are in great hands with Aruba weddings for you.
    The coordinators are great. Unfortunately Jessica moved back to Holland and is finishing her college profession in tourism. She will be missed dearly she was a coordinator that loved her work and it showed.
    I have met
    Marjorie Sardjoe and I have to say that Lorraine has chosen wonderful persons to coordinate the lovely weddings on the pristine beach beside the swaying palm trees and Divi rocks.
    You don't have any complaints by these two coordinators. Your wedding will be perfect.
    Happy planning

Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.

Thank you...and thanks for the reply, that is refreshing to hear about the staff I know our day will be great!

I too am getting married at the Divi and using Aruba Weddings for You. I have to say Marjorie has been amazing! She answers my emails in record time and always answers all the questions I ask and the questions that I should be asking.