Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assistance from Wedding Planners- Slow Turnaround the Norm?

It's a very laid back atmosphere.. they will get around to you!!

Marriott is a great resort, food, staff and awesome rooms and a great place to vacation.
    Unfortunately the turn around time for Marriott has always been in the past few years very slow. I recommend that Marriott hires another person to help out at answering emails. Aruba is Laid back but when it comes to vendors the professional ones who love their job and make it a priority to answer any questions the bridal couple have should be answered within 24 hours, unless it is a holiday or a weekend. May through the beginning of September is Aruba's busy months and the wedding planners have there plates full at getting the everyday wedding the first priority.
    Verna is a great asset to Marriott and I wish to see her get more help because Marriott is a nice location for a wedding venue. I just spoke to my bride who is getting married in August at Marriott and she is happy with Verna and has responded to her emails in a timely manner within 48 hours. I had told her that it was busy this month and she understood.
    All in all your wedding will be amazing and Verna will get to you. Don't stress but ENJOY!!!
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

This is the busy wedding season so you will get a delayed response from planners. There are some weeks when they are working on weddings every day( 6-7 per week). For me most of the finalizing was done within the last month. I had a lot of questions throughout the process so I would make a list of questions and touch base with my planner about every month or so.

Don't worry it will all come together!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12