Aruba Beach

Thread: Beach Ceremony Feb 11, 2008

Beach Ceremony Feb 11, 2008

2 years ago my husband John and myself decided that we wanted to renew our wedding vows in Aruba (10 years) and have the entire event at Manchebo. 2008 would be our 5th trip, our 10th wedding anniversary and me turning the BIG 40! So, 2 years ago the dream started and it was fulfilled on February 11th.
    The only stipulation, John wanted to plan the whole thing....He did EVERYTHING perfectly. He made contact with Lissy Lampe from Ceremonies & Celebrations (candcaruba@yahoo.com) and told her a few of his ideas...she took those ideas and "ran with it" and proceeded to make our day fabulous! When we arrived in Aruba a limo was waiting to pick us up, brought us to the hotel where he had a dozen white roses waiting for me in our room. The night before the renewal, I had a manicure and a pedicure, and the day of the renewal, I had my hair and makeup done. I was then THRILLED to have Rev. Gibson officiating the ceremony and Angela Munzenhofer as our photographer.
    Angela did a SUPERB job with our photos (she had an album to us, with a disc 3 days after the ceremony) She was extremely professional and VERY friendly, she's such a genuine and sweet, sweet person....... I think what I loved best, when she was taking the photos, you barely saw her....I hate when you feel like you've got a camera right in your face! She did such a wonderful job, we were SO lucky to have had her as our photographer....Please check her work out at www.bellarubaphoto.com You WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
    Rev. Gibson, what can I say? I heard such fabulous things about him prior to our renewal...he lived up to ALL that I had heard....

We had about 25 people at our ceremony and reception, it was one of THE MOST MAGICAL days of my life!! THANK YOU LISSY FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE, AND THANK YOU ANGELA FOR THE SPECTACULAR PHOTOS AND MEMORIES!

We hope to be back next year...if not, 2010!

Heather & John Corbett

Here's the link to Angela's website photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Bellarubaphoto

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Thanks for that wonderful write up. I will put a bug in my husbands ear...its our 20th anniv and all of our relatives and friends will be there with us. Perfect time.....cindy