Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marccroes

Thread: Beach Venue

Beach Venue

Hello!

we are planning an April 2013 destination wedding and we have been looking online to possible planners and venues, we loved Passions on The Beach, but can't seem to find any photos or reviews of events in their deck area. So i'm wondering if any of you had your wedding or attended a wedding in that restaurant?

we are planning on accomodate our guest at the Tropicana since we've been there numerous times, have the ceremony on the beach and then the celebration at the Passions...

any suggestions? thanks a lot

Aruba since 1979
    does passions have a deck area?
    i know there is a pretty good sized patio area at their beach bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by sukanita271 View Post
    Hello!

we are planning an April 2013 destination wedding and we have been looking online to possible planners and venues, we loved Passions on The Beach, but can't seem to find any photos or reviews of events in their deck area. So i'm wondering if any of you had your wedding or attended a wedding in that restaurant?

we are planning on accomodate our guest at the Tropicana since we've been there numerous times, have the ceremony on the beach and then the celebration at the Passions...

any suggestions? thanks a lot

Thank you Andrea and Jason,

that's the area i was referring to. Is it too small that they use it only as a dance floor? we are planning to go to aruba in the next few months to check it out.

We thought about this area because the Amsterdam Manor wedding kit brochure says it's a somewhat private area from 20 to 120 guest, we are calculating 40, and it looked so pretty in the photos from the webpage.

I'll contact DJ Tino, thank you for that!

Aruba since 1979
    the area that you are talking about, is a large enough area for a small dance floor or for seating of maybe 40 - 50, but not both imo.

when the amsterdam manor beach bar (i guess it is also called passions beach bar) has a crowd for happy hours we have been seated over there.it is under the trees and has a nice amount of shade.

Quote Originally Posted by sukanita271 View Post
    Thank you Andrea and Jason,

that's the area i was referring to. Is it too small that they use it only as a dance floor? we are planning to go to aruba in the next few months to check it out.

We thought about this area because the Amsterdam Manor wedding kit brochure says it's a somewhat private area from 20 to 120 guest, we are calculating 40, and it looked so pretty in the photos from the webpage.

I'll contact DJ Tino, thank you for that!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Our son and his wife had their wedding at Passions 2 years ago and it was great. There were about 50 people at the wedding and there was plenty of room. Passions did a great job.

thank you Andrea and Cple

What they do at Passions is they have the dinner tables on the beach right next to the dance floor. So plenty of space to seat 50+ guests and plenty of space to dance! The deck that we are talking about is on the beach, right next to the beach bar. It is all part of Passions.