Aruba Beach

Thread: Bella Aruba Photo/Westin Wedding

Bella Aruba Photo/Westin Wedding

My husband and I were married on the beach at the Westin on October 13th. The wedding was perfect. The wedding coordinator, Jancis, was very attentive and made sure every detail was covered. The food was delicious, our guests are still raving about the ribeye steaks. Angela from Bell Aruba Photo was very professional and the photos are beautiful. We have received so many compliments on our wedding album. If you are considering a destination wedding in Aruba we highly recommend the Westin and Bell Aruba Photo, they are extremely professional and caring.

Congratulations.....we need to see some pictures.....

Definitely, would love to see pictures. We are considering hiring them for November 2009 Beach wedding.

We are getting married Nov 2009 and are seriously considering the Westin. Would you be able to provide me with any information? We are doing something small - only inviting 40 people.

Thank you!!!

Getting Married in Aruba

I would like to see your photos from the wedding. I am contemplating a wedding at the Westin in November as well. Any information and photos you could provide would so much be appreciated.

Me too, I am thinking about the Westin for July 2010. I would love to hear more and see your wedding photos. Thanks again!

Aruba since 1979
    ANGELA of Bella Aruba photography does magnificent work.
    andrea