Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kmshea1

Thread: Bella Aruba Photography

Smile Bella Aruba Photography

We got married at the Radisson this past May and was lucky enough to have Angela as our photographer and we couldn't have been happier. We knew from the moment we met her that she was a true professional, friendly, fun and relaxed which helped put us at ease. She knew exactly what we wanted and she totally understood the vibe and feel we wanted in our photos. We recently received our photos and cd and absolutely loved all of the photos. They came out better than I ever imagined. They captured every special moment and the pictures tell a story of out special day. I would highly recommend Bella Photography to anyone; you will not be disappointed.

Thanks

Thank You Kara,
    Thank you for your kind words.
    It was an honor capturing your special day. Radisson is an amazing resort to have a wedding and you had it all. From a gorgeous beach ceremony to, cocktail on the beach under the stars to poolside reception. You two a truly a beautiful couple and God Bless the both of you and your family.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella Aruba Photography-dsc_9926.jpg   Bella Aruba Photography-dsc_9933l.jpg   Bella Aruba Photography-dsc_9983l.jpg  
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Aruba since 1979
    lovely!!
    i love the bride's dress.
    i have no clue why i am so fascinated these days with wedding gowns?!

Bridal dresses

Kara & Brian are a very lovely couple and the families were awesome. Andrea you are fascinated with the wedding dresses because I think you see the difference between the gorgeous heavier gowns in the U.S.A and in Aruba the brides wear light, flowy gowns that make a gorgeous wedding dress. Since so many people are doing destination weddings the bridal shops are in high demand. My two girlfriends from New York own bridal boutiques and they said they cannot believe the brides asking for destination dresses that they have a special section just for it. I especially love the bridesmaids dresses with tropical colors. These brides deserve a great pat on the back for having their once in a lifetime wedding in paradise.
    Last edited by Angela Munzenhofer; 07-15-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: mispell
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Aruba since 1979
    thanks angela!