Aruba Beach

Thread: BellArubaPhoto did a fantastic photoshoot!!!

Smile BellArubaPhoto did a fantastic photoshoot!!!

Hey all!, Just got back from Aruba vaca. yesterday. We renewed our vows at the divi pheonix, had a beautiful ceremony with "The one and Only"-Reverend Gibson-amazing.. We are VERY VERY HAPPy to say we chose a fantastic photographer."The one and ONLY" Angela from BellAruba Photo. This woman worked so hard to make sure all was PERFECT! she even set up our ceremony(torches,big lanterns, shells,palms, tables etc..). Pictures galore! so many different shots of us. We actually had the ceremony at around 5:30pm then onto photo shoot until the beautiful sunset. OMG!. We then redressed the next day ...wedding gown and all(I know-"crazy"), and went to more places to shoot with her. She took us everywhere. The following day to our surprise, we had a full page in ARUBA TODAY newspaper that Angela put in for us. Pictures and our story of how we met and have been together for the past 21 years. Some workers from hotels and restaurants recognized us that evening from the newspaper. She was great, we could not ask for anyone else. ANYWAY.... this was our first trip and certainly not our last. we will be revisiting frequently. we have made so many friends, cant wait to go back to see them already.

Do you have an email address for Anglea munzenhofer? I wanted to request some package pricing....

Did you find her reasonably priced??

Congratulations on renewing your vows.Now to prove to all that this did happen we need photos.

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Congratulations on renewing your vows.Now to prove to all that this did happen we need photos.
    Agreed, post photos. If Angela did them I am sure they came out great!

We used Angela as well and she did a fantastic job.

We used Angela a few years ago and were COMPLETELY satisfied! She does a WONDERFUL job!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her!