Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brides????? I have a question about your dresses?

I flew Jet Blue. Someone told me that the flight attendant would hang it up somewhere safely. But no luck with that. The flight attendant did lay it flat in an overhead bin that nobody was using. After that i checked my dress and it was fine. It did not require any steaming.

I also flew Jetblue. From our Boston to NY flight they were excellent! Took my dress right away and assured me they would take good care of it. I was told by a former Jetblue flight attendant that they do not have closets on their planes, so I knew it would have to go in an overhead. From NY to Aruba they were definitely not as nice or accomodating and I was almost in tears from worry and them not being helpful at all! I ended up steaming it at The Manchebo the day of. On the way back I just packed in a suitcase since it could be folded up.

I flew with Jet Blue to Aruba and they have no closet to put your wedding dress in. I had to take my dress on carrying on in a garment bag and then the hotel (Hyatt) gave me a steamer to steam the wrinkles out.

Love the whole island!
    My dress shop packed mine in a carry on bag and we carried it on like other any other carryon. We had it steamed in Aruba. It definitely needed steaming, but it was sooo easy to transport.

Aruba since 1979
    today on AA there were 2 brides with dresses in garment bags

the flight attendants took both and they were hung in a closet in first/business class
    (along with jim osmond's garment bags of costumes)

Note to jetBlue . . . can you spell "CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE"! Can you imagine the loyalty any airline would have if everyone on the flight took the moment to not see you as a row and seat number and saw you for that SPECIAL moment you may be having . . . like a wedding on the happy island of Aruba . . . this is why my company exists (and thrives) . . . helping THOSE companies create great experiences for their guests at every moment of truth . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12