Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bryan Morris Photography

Banned

Bryan Morris Photography

In keeping with the purpose of these boards, I wanted to share my experience with everyone about my wedding photographer - Bryan Morris.

For those of you who have been to Aruba and see the weddings in the daily paper, you probably know that the pictures printed are not of the best quality. IMO- they are nice and highlight the story of the couple, but not quite what a bride wants to remember the most special day of her life.

We knew immediately that we did not want to have our planner arrange for a photog without ever seeing his/her work. After searching for a few months, we found Bryan and we could not be happier! He shot our e-pics last summer at various locales on the island and everyone raved about them at our wedding earlier this month.

Great pictures are more than snappng the shutter of a camera. Anyone can take "posed" shots and call it photography. Bryan's pictures illustrate the story of two people without words. They're candid and artistic which is exactly what we were looking for. As the island becomes more popular with weddings, especially with visitors from the US, it is great that someone can finally offer the same quality photography that is found in the states.

Bryan is an avid reader of the forum and has helped countless brides in their quest for the perfect wedding. His commitment to making every bride - and visitor to the island - has the most wonderful Aruba experience. From a personal perspective, he has gone above and beyond his duty as "wedding photographer" and we look forward to working with him for years to come!

Aruba since 1979
    bryan does outstanding work!
    i would hire him in a minute.
    aruba is very lucky to be home to a few great photographers.
    i hope that bryan posts your photos on his facebook page or do you have a link where we coukd see them.
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi View Post
    In keeping with the purpose of these boards, I wanted to share my experience with everyone about my wedding photographer - Bryan Morris.

For those of you who have been to Aruba and see the weddings in the daily paper, you probably know that the pictures printed are not of the best quality. IMO- they are nice and highlight the story of the couple, but not quite what a bride wants to remember the most special day of her life.

We knew immediately that we did not want to have our planner arrange for a photog without ever seeing his/her work. After searching for a few months, we found Bryan and we could not be happier! He shot our e-pics last summer at various locales on the island and everyone raved about them at our wedding earlier this month.

Great pictures are more than snappng the shutter of a camera. Anyone can take "posed" shots and call it photography. Bryan's pictures illustrate the story of two people without words. They're candid and artistic which is exactly what we were looking for. As the island becomes more popular with weddings, especially with visitors from the US, it is great that someone can finally offer the same quality photography that is found in the states.

Bryan is an avid reader of the forum and has helped countless brides in their quest for the perfect wedding. His commitment to making every bride - and visitor to the island - has the most wonderful Aruba experience. From a personal perspective, he has gone above and beyond his duty as "wedding photographer" and we look forward to working with him for years to come!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Check out his facebook....more shots to see there...

Bryan has an amazing eye for awesome shots! My family has done pictures with him in the past and can't wait for our next photo shoot! He is an amazing photographer and a great person
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That's awesome! I totally hear you on the 'canned wedding shots', and the 'snapshots' many call photo-journalistic, yet they don't tell a story. I wish I had known about Bryan before making my arrangements. Not only is he good, as you say, but he seems like a really nice guy. He's gone above and beyond in this forum replying to my posts that don't relate at all to photography. He's helped ease my mind about some things and I really appreciate it. Anyway - I hope you'll share the pics!

Bryan's work looks great and I am considering him for our wedding. I am also curious if anyone knows about Faritah Luidens or Kenny Theysen?

Sorry to hear that your wedding wasn't completly what you expected. I am glad that you had a wonderful photographer to capture your special day. Your photos are one thing that you have to look at after many years to come.

Congrats to you!!

Bryan Morris sounds good

If I need to get married again I know who to call, seems that Bryan Morris has a good reputation online in Aruba

Safe Aruba
    Jason Monroe

Banned
    Bryan posted our wedding pics on his blog. Check 'em out:

http://bryanmorrisphotography.com/bl...7/janyne-mike/

Quote Originally Posted by !SafeAruba View Post
    If I need to get married again I know who to call, seems that Bryan Morris has a good reputation online in Aruba

Safe Aruba
    Jason Monroe

Married again? You are married now and have not used Bryan to do a "trash the dress" photoshoot yet? Talk to him about it, you will not be disappointed. We published one such session he did and the photos were AMAZING.
    Margaret, THE NEWS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast