Aruba Beach

Thread: Cell Phone Rental - Forgotten Necessities

Cell Phone Rental - Forgotten Necessities

Does anyone know if there are cell phones on the island that can be rented for the weekend? For my wedding weekend, I'm trying to put together a list of things that my guests might need or forget. I'd like to give these items to my bridesmaids. In the welcome bag I'd like to put a list of things available and give a phone number to the bridesmaids if they need any of those items. (We all know Aruba isn't the kind of place where people will be spending a lot of time in the room!)

The most important thing I'm anticipating my guests may need would be sunburn products and certain medicines like Tylenol. Any other ideas of things that we often forget when we travel that are unavailable or really expensive at the hotel?

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/search.php?searchid=296320
    click the link for much cell phone information
    more cell infomration than you really want to know

as far as incidentals/medicines that folks may need........all can be bought
    at the local boticas (pharmacy)

aruba aloe sunblock can be purchased practically everywhere on island but the best pricing is at lings grocery store.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by christene View Post
    Does anyone know if there are cell phones on the island that can be rented for the weekend? For my wedding weekend, I'm trying to put together a list of things that my guests might need or forget. I'd like to give these items to my bridesmaids. In the welcome bag I'd like to put a list of things available and give a phone number to the bridesmaids if they need any of those items. (We all know Aruba isn't the kind of place where people will be spending a lot of time in the room!)

The most important thing I'm anticipating my guests may need would be sunburn products and certain medicines like Tylenol. Any other ideas of things that we often forget when we travel that are unavailable or really expensive at the hotel?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    aruba aloe sunblock can be purchased practically everywhere on island but the best pricing is at lings grocery store.

andrea
    We really love Aruba Aloe products, and with airline weight restrictions, it has made it a no brainer to leave many of our heavy liquids at home and as Andrea suggested, purchase them at the grocery store...If only shampoo and conditioner.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/cell%20phones.html