Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ceremony venue options?

Ceremony venue options?

I am in the process of planning a destination wedding in Aruba and have been searching all over for a ceremony venue. Does anyone know of any gardens or parks in Aruba that we could use for our ceremony location? Beach weddings are lovely, just not for us. Any advice is appreciated!

Welcome to the forum

Assuming, you are aware the legal marriage ceremony must take place in the Civil Town House, many of the resorts, especially the larger ones such as the Marriott, Hyatt and Radisson all have beautiful gardens where you can hold your blessing ceremony.

Also off the top of my head, there is Queen Wilhelmina Park adjacent to the Renaissance in Oranjestad.

Thankyou so much for the info Jason and Arubalisa. I will definitely have a look at the venues you provided me with and go from there! This forum is such a great resource for everything Aruba! Jason I received your email and will get back to you with more details once I have made up my mind, thanks again!!

Can you help me too please??

My fiance and I are coming to Aruba in November to elope. We don't have anyone else coming with us but we want to make it special regardless of the lack of other attendees for the occasion. It seems there are a lot of options on-line for larger parties but not much if you're a ceremony for two...

We don't know who to consult there for putting together a romantic evening to commemorate our wedding or perform a civil ceremony somewhere picturesque. We're thinking the beach but open to other ideas. We'd like to have a photographer so we can have pictures of our moment together as well.

I'm not sure where to start in this process for detail coordination and I'd love some suggestions and some help!

@ Flyergirl.
    I would suggest you to contact Bucuti's wedding staff.
    This is an adult only resort.
    They do have very romantic rooms and a beautiful beach.
    They have a list of great photographers too.

Marandi? This restaurant is on a pier, very nice!

Vendel & Flyergirl74, welcome to the forum and congrats.
    This is a great place for wonderful ideas especially from so many vendors on this board who love to make sure that everyone is 100% satisfied.
    There are so many options other than resorts if this is what you are both looking at:
    Many of my clients love Alto Vista Chapel with a great view of the coast and very picturesque for those who want something different, For those who are just a couple or even 10 persons I recommend Surfside Marina, Mirandi Flying Fishbones, Old Man and the Sea and Marina Pirata are also great places as well. Amsterdam Manor is a beautiful location with a beautiful backdrop of Aruba's famous Fofoti trees, great dinner at Passions and the person to get in contact with is Anna Maduro who has many years of experience with hundreds of couples. Enjoy planning your wedding in paradise wherever it may be.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com