Aruba Beach

Thread: Check this out!!

Check this out!!

Hello everyone! I just finished my wedding bio and wanted to share it with all the brides, especially those thinking about getting married or are getting married at the WESTIN!! We did a site visit this Aug and had a great time! I posted pictures so check it out!!

http://allaboutjingnjeff.weebly.com/

Any questions or comments just let me know! Happy planning ladies!

Thanks for sharing! Your photos from Aruba look great and the food looks so yummy!

By the way, my best friend got engaged right before I did and we are planning like crazy together as our weddings are a month apart. I love it! Isn't it so exciting sharing this with someone else!?!

Best of luck!

What a beautiful couple and a great site! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to see how your planning comes along and wish you all the best. I think you're in really good hands with the Westin!

The Westin is beautiful! We were recently in Aruba ourselves and are starting to plan our day for next July. There's so much to think about when planning a DW. Your website is great! Thanks for sharing!

Your website is great and we are almost to the point of making it official at the Westin. As we have all said Inge is great!

wow! this was extremely helpful! thanks!

ps - congrats on your engagement!

What a beautiful site. I'm planning on getting married in Aruba next July and I have been wanting to put togetherr a planning website, it's so exciting! I love the seashell boutinerre what a gret idea!!