Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Civil Wedding Renaissance Island - PLEASE HELP!!!

Civil Wedding Renaissance Island - PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi All,
    We are form the UK and planning to marry on the Renaissance private island next year. Can anyone tell me if they can perform a legal civil ceremony there that will be legally recognised in the UK. I really didn't want to marry in the town hall first, I was hoping that the first time my fiance and guests see me in my dress would be walking on the sand. Hope someone can help. Many many thanks Kelly

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    No, if you want to make it official you will have to do Aruba city hall and a beach "blessing" afterwards. For me this was too much trouble.
    What I ended up doing is getting married in civilian clothes in US and then doing a beach blessing in the dress on Rennaisance Island (planned for July this year)
    Good luck deciding!

Aruba since 1979
    jason as always thanks for helping those that have "wedding concerns".
    it is terrific to have someone so very helpful.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your reply. We love Aruba but really really want the whole service to be on the beach, the thought of everyone meeting there and it all taking place is ideal. Thank you again, I am about to email them now! I will keep you informed. Kelly x