Aruba Beach

Thread: Cool Pro DJs

Cool Pro DJs

Hello Everyone -

The Marriott wants to hire a Cool Pro / Elite DJ for me. In talking with Mark Benson, he says our DJ would be either DJ Randolph, Virus or Diablo. Is anyone familiar with any of these guys? Having a great DJ is really important to us. We'll be supplying some music of our own (if they don't already have bhangra in their collection). I need to be confident that the person we hire will listen to the music and smoothly work it in. I'll be sending a CD a few weeks before the wedding but we will need a great DJ that will be able to figure out how to use it.

I know a great DJ can 'make or break' the party. Our group will be fairly small so I think the DJ is really critical to 'making it a party'!

Thanks so much!

Christene

Hey Christine,
    We'll be using DJ Randolph for our wedding @ the Westin. I met both Mark and Randolph during our site visit this month. They're both very nice/professional and were open to suggestions. They both are also in our age category, so they know their music (at least for us...top 40, r&b, hip hop)Randolph was telling us that he DJs at a couple of clubs, so I'm sure he can make your party fun! Help this helped!

Thanks so much! That helps a lot!

paw
    Do you have the contact info for Mark Benson and DJ Randolf? I can not find a website or any contact info! I hear they are the best!