maybe one of the forum's brides or grooms will answer you.
do not expect any of the wedding planners or vendors to put a price here.
there are also many factors which determine the price.QUOTE=CF22;227276]I was wondering what the cost is to rent the private island for both wedding ceremony and reception?
Also, what was your final cost of having a wedding in Aruba & how many guests?
Hi, costs will depend on a few things regarding guest numbers, open bar etc etc and obviously number of guests an meal choices. Have you looked at the renaissance website sure there's an idea of costs on there. If not I can pm you and give you an idea of what it cost us - don't know if should put it on here. Also included in ours was the civil at the civil hall and the translation, don't know if you'd need this? Kelly
thanks, im not asking for vendors just a ballpark of what real couples have paid. is there a fee just for renting the island, regardless of # of guests? the site didnt have prices and I emailed them a few times and havnt heard back yet. i was just curious. Thanks so much!
Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your response. if you could PM me that would be great! I was just curious as to the basic fee's & costs for having the wedding on Ren. Island. I know dinners vary & # of guests, etc. but was there a cost just to rent the island itself, regardless of amount of people?
- civil ceremony weekdays $250
- civil ceremony weekend $375
- translation of the legal marriage certificate $50
- witnesses, if required $50 per witness
- non-denominational blessing $300
- Bridal Bouquet arrangement of tropical flower,
roses or calla lilies $100
- Boutonniere to match bridal bouquet $15
- Corsage to match bridal bouquet $20
- floral centerpieces (starting price) $55
Please note, prices are based on tropical flowers, roses
or calla lilies. For any other type of flowers we will be
pleased to send you a quote.
- wedding cake for 2 $55
- wedding cake for 10 $75
- wedding cake, per person price (min.10) $8
- 36 pictures, 1 location – 1 hour
pictures in a mini album and a cd $450
- 72 pictures, 1 location – 1 hour
pictures in a mini album and a cd $550
- 72 pictures, 2 locations – 2 hours
pictures in a mini album and a cd $650
- 108 pictures, 2 locations – 3 hours
pictures in a mini album and a cd $775
- red or white carpet $75
- wooden arch $100
- wooden arch decorated with flowers $600
- tiki torches $5 each
- big torches $75 each
- chair covers $5 each
- sashes $2.50 each
- video registration and 1 hour montage $500
- video registration and 2 hours montage $700
additional hours at $200
Okeanos Spa Wedding Treatments
- bridal hair style $125
- bridal make up $110
- perfect kiss treatment for fuller lips $65
- manicure and pedicure $70
- couples massage $195
Please see full Wedding Spa Menu for complete list of treatments
- DJ – up to three hours $700
- steel pan – up to three hours $750
- mariachi – 1 hour $350
- 4 piece band (starting price) $2500
- location fee Renaissance Island $1500
- location fee Festival Plaza $500
- location fee Beach Renaissance Ocean Suites $500
- indoor location $300 and up
- set up fees starting at $295
- wedding coordinator fee $100