Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Crooze Photography?

Crooze Photography?

Hello,

This is my first time posting to this forum. My fiance and I are getting married in June 2012 at the Radisson and we can't wait! We have been researching photographers and we came across the work of Marc and Cassandra of Crooze Photography. We were drawn to their photo journalistic style and they have been extremely courteous, professional and prompt in replying to our e-mails.

We were wondering if anyone has worked with Crooze Photography in the past and could provide some feedback on the experience. I have not seen anything posted about them previously on this forum. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Aruba since 1979
    i am unaware of any comments on Crooze photography.

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

Welcome Mi-Dushi - and best wishes for a wonderful wedding . . . here's a virtual toast to you and hubby for a long and happy life together. My bride and I have been married for 28 years (in Canada of course) . . . but Aruba is our second home and we absolutely love it there. You picked an amazing destination for your wedding . . . 90,000 friends are already there waiting for the big day :-)

Haven't heard of Crooze . . . but am sure many on this forum would have reco's for photographers they have used successfully.

Welcome home to Aruba!

Michael

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.croozephotography.com/

this is all i can find.

good luck

I would also recommend my photographer Frank Panaro Photography & Video. Original I was supposed to book a photographer in Aruba for my wedding but the photographer got booked at the last minute for another party. This resulted in me searching on Google for a new photographer where I stumbled upon Frank Panaro, and I am so happy I did. From the moment I spoke to him I new that I was in good hands. He worked with me to find the right package that fit my needs and budget. Even though Frank flies from Miami to Aruba his pricing was competeive with the photographers that live in Aruba. The day of my wedding Frank was there to capture every special moment. A week later we received the uncopy-righted discs with over 1,500 pictures of our wedding and I am in love with them all.

We have booked Crooze for our wedding in Oct this year... his photos are beautiful!

If you visit his website, he has plenty examples!

He also does animations

I also have Marc and Cassandra - Crooze photography in October this year. His photos from his website look lovely and he has a lot of customers thanking him on his Facebook site. : )

Crooze is amazing too!

Dear All,

We work with Crooze and I can say they have also a very unique style and amazing pictures!

They just dive into your wedding with their hearts ;-)

Marc and Crooze Photography is AMAZING

We got married July 29, 2011 at Bucuti and were lucky enough to choose Marc and Crooze Photography for our photographers. I could not have been happier. Not only was Marc professional and fun, but the photos were incredible! If you go to his site under weddings, click Dave and Becky Bucuti to see our photos. Everyone who has seen them has raved about them.

I recommend him 1 million %!!!!

Congratulations!!

HI ALL

WE JUST GOT MARRIED ON THE 13TH OCT AT THE RIU PALACE (SEE SEPARATE REVIEW).

WE WERE LUCKY TO HAVE MARC AND CASSANDRA (CROOZE PHOTOGRAPHY) FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY AND SPECIAL THEY MADE IT!

OUR PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! (AS WELL AS THE ANIMATION THEY MADE FOR US FOR OUR WEDDING RECEPTION BACK HOME) (CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE - WWW.CROOZEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM - KERRY & KEVIN RIU PALACE). NOT ONLY WERE THEY PROFESSIONAL BUT THEY ALSO MADE THE DAY FUN!

WE GOT OUR PHOTOS AND ANIMATION ON A CD BEFORE WE LEFT TO COME HOME...AND THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL...MY HUSBAND WAS IN TEARS (AGAIN )!!

THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE AND WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast