Aruba Beach

Thread: Decorations for wedding

Decorations for wedding

Hello all,

So we are getting married May 02,2009 at the Westin, ceremony on beach cocktail hours buy poolside then party in ballroom because of the noice ordinance in aAruba music but end by 11 if the party is outside, so noe that we are moving the party inside we ar not thrilled with the ballroom and I want to surprise my Fiance with decorating the ballroom with hanging Drapery or spandex and other fabrics to make it more intimate and romantic. i would love to find someone on the island that can assist with this. any help will be graetly appreciated. Thank you and good luck to all getting Married this year.

Exclamation We Need HELP!! Wedding Decorators

Anybody know of any really good wedding decorators? NOT PLANNERS, we need someone to transfor the ballroom with hanging fabrics and draperies. The ballrooms in Aruba are kind of plain and boring,. any help would be greatly appreciated

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The hotel must have people that do that. This is the first request I have heard of doing that kind of decorating. The next thing you will hav to think about is where to get the fabric as it sounds like you will lots of yardage...Do you have a theme??

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    check with E2 Edwina
    she does it her e mail is edwina.werleman@gmail.com
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

I second Edwina! I know the Westin is more restrictive on what they will allow outside decorators to do though, so you'll want to check with them on what you can and can't do. I do believe they do draping. Are you using a ballroom or the "gallery space"? We were there and fell in love with the gallery space.

Quote Originally Posted by JNDEP View Post
    Hello all,

So we are getting married May 02,2009 at the Westin, ceremony on beach cocktail hours buy poolside then party in ballroom because of the noice ordinance in aAruba music but end by 11 if the party is outside, so noe that we are moving the party inside we ar not thrilled with the ballroom and I want to surprise my Fiance with decorating the ballroom with hanging Drapery or spandex and other fabrics to make it more intimate and romantic. i would love to find someone on the island that can assist with this. any help will be graetly appreciated. Thank you and good luck to all getting Married this year.

I think this wedding already happened

Quote Originally Posted by christene View Post
    I second Edwina! I know the Westin is more restrictive on what they will allow outside decorators to do though, so you'll want to check with them on what you can and can't do. I do believe they do draping. Are you using a ballroom or the "gallery space"? We were there and fell in love with the gallery space.

Chirstine, the wedding already was...:}