Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Destination Wedding-Help

Question Destination Wedding-Help

Hello All!

My fiance and I are having a destination wedding April 2018! We are almost set to choose the Divi for our venue, however, we hear more about the Renaissance. I have read a few post about each, but would like to have a comparison of both in terms of having a wedding; as well as the overall vibe (pros and cons).

I have also read that there is a festival that happens on Tuesdays? is that every Tuesday? If so when and where does that take place.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    i am not an aruba wedding expert, but i have been to a wedding at the Divi and it was lovely.

also here is a link re: the bon bini festival http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/bon-bini-festival

welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by rigkc View Post
    Hello All!

My fiance and I are having a destination wedding April 2018! We are almost set to choose the Divi for our venue, however, we hear more about the Renaissance. I have read a few post about each, but would like to have a comparison of both in terms of having a wedding; as well as the overall vibe (pros and cons).

I have also read that there is a festival that happens on Tuesdays? is that every Tuesday? If so when and where does that take place.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure you will gather much information on both places here. Will your guests be staying at the venue you choose?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure you will gather much information on both places here. Will your guests be staying at the venue you choose?

Thank you! And my plan is for the guest to lodge there as well.

My fiancÚ and I are also getting married in Aruba April 2018! We have booked the Manchebo, which I believe is near the Divi? It's located on Eagle beach, which is quieter and less crowded then the high rise hotels. So exciting!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to aruba.com amci!
    yes exciting indeed.

check out CP's Aruba story on this thread (click link) Finally.... 2017 Trip....!
    he and his wife at ar the Manchebo and loving it there.

Quote Originally Posted by amcl View Post
    My fiancÚ and I are also getting married in Aruba April 2018! We have booked the Manchebo, which I believe is near the Divi? It's located on Eagle beach, which is quieter and less crowded then the high rise hotels. So exciting!

We witnessed a beautiful wedding on the beach at Manchebo. Its looked like they do a great job there. Here is a photo I took of the set up. the only thing I would have done differently is the timing. That set up, in the sun in the middle of the afternoon can be brutal. Just behind the chairs out of the photo there were big trees that most of the guest stayed under until just before the ceremony.
    Destination Wedding-Help-manchebo-wedding.jpg

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community forum & congrats!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hey that's awesome! Congrats, We went ahead and chose the Divi, I think Manchebo is right next to it!

Hi everyone,

I have another question. I plan on handling the paperwork for the civil ceremony myself. I saw a forum post that mentioned a Mr Christiaan and how she was in contact with him. How do I get a hold of him? Is it more difficult for the process if I do it myself?

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast