Aruba Beach

Thread: Destination Weddings and Honeymoons featuring our wedding

Destination Weddings and Honeymoons featuring our wedding

Our wedding will be feature in the next two issues of Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. The current issue (September/October) is using our picture as the first page of a 10 page spread featuring wedding locations in Caribbean. The second issue (November/December) will have our full wedding in the "I Do, I Do" section. The current issue is available at news stands right now.

I just wanted to thank our wonderful and simply amazing photographer, Kenny Kim for all these shots. If you would like to contact him, please visit his website at http://blog.kennykim.com and mentioned that you saw his work here. If you want to see our wedding photos, they are available in my signature.

http://www.kennykimblog.com/Destinat...Wedding-01.jpg

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    Congratulations - on a great wedding, finding great photographer and being featured in a magazine - what a dream wedding in every sense - one, you'll never forget!

You completely inspired me and I'm hoping to get Kenny for my wedding too! Thank you for sharing all of that with us!

Thats awesome!! I love that magazine, its helped me during our wedding planning! I'll check it out when it comes out!! CONGRATS!!

what hotel was your wedding at? the pictures are absolutely beautiful!

we had our wedding at the radisson! this picture was taken at the california lighthouse.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    All I can say is WOOOW! simply gorgeous, simple, classy....hats off to photographer and best wishes to the bride and groom. How nice that such a special event can be shared.