Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diane Keizer

Diane Keizer

I just got word that my photographer, Angela, is cancelling on our 7/16 wedding. Due to the circumstances, I understood her dilemma once explained to me. Although we are a bummed about it, she has been so kind to help find us another photographer and even went further and offered to do a few of her signature black and white photos with color splash from some of the photos that are taken by someone else. I am not familiar with Diane Keizer so if anyone has some wedding photos to share or let me know a link where to find some lead me to of her work I would really appreciate it. I checked out her website but it was not very extensive. I am sure she is wonderful but we would like to review some of her work. Thanks....Cathy
    Next Aruba trip in

Does anyone know anything about Diane? Thanks Cathy
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    i could not answer your question directly as i have never seen ANY of Diane's work other than in her old shop near LINDAS or on her website.

that being said..........she has been in the business FOREVER it seems AND does outstanding work. if angela recommends her, i would run with it.

(we met angela yrs ago, our passports were a few weeks from expiring and she did out pix for the new passports.....we happened to be in her shop buying some of her outstanding greeting card, saw the sign for passport photos and it was VERY reasonable. that is our ONLY experience.

maybe karen lutzker, a wedding planner and member of this forum can give you more info. karen advises brides quite often to hire diane k.

ps must have been very unusual circumstances for angela to have to cancel out on you. she is fastidious and very reliable and oh so talented!
    she must have been very embarrassed to have to have cancelled. i bet it was a scheduling thing or will be in the USA visiting her family.

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Diane? Thanks Cathy
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 03-08-2010 at 03:48 PM.

I too do not know Diane personally but like Andrea, I do know she is highly reputable and has been in business on the island for a good number of years, going back to even before it became legal for "outsiders" to be married in Aruba.

Her longevity must speak for something.

Perhaps try contacting Trebor http://www.aruba.com/forum/f13/wedding-planner-photographer-40613/#post149003
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 03-08-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: andrea & I posted at the same time

Thanks! She had two wedding booked that we but was surprised with a cruise from her husband. I was looking forward to her doing our pictures. I do agree about Diane's longevity on the island, which is why I am surprised I can't find anything. I will check out link above.
    Next Aruba trip in

I do agree about Diane's longevity on the island, which is why I am surprised I can't find anything. I will check out link above.
    Yes, I understand exactly what you are saying. I said here on another thread only last week that I don't understand the same thing about the Hyatt. We all know it is a classy resort, but...

You very rarely see comments on any of the forums about the suites at any of the Palm Beach resorts with the exception of the Westin. Why that is I have no clue. Even fewer comments on the Hyatt.

Thanks everyone!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Hope it works our for you Cathy! I'm sure your photos will be amazing!
    Suzanne

Smile Diane Keizer

We just got back from Aruba and we renewed our vows on the beach. Diane and her husband performed the ceremony on the beach for us. The pictures they took of us were just so beautiful we highly recomend them. You can not ask for a more perfect couple to make your special day perfect. The pictures they took during and after the ceremony went way above and beyond what anyone could anticipate. If you decide, and we recommed you do, choose Diane as your photographer you will have absulety BEAUTIFUL pictures to remember your special day by. We hope all goes well.
    I just got word that my photographer, Angela, is cancelling on our 7/16 wedding. Due to the circumstances, I understood her dilemma once explained to me. Although we are a bummed about it, she has been so kind to help find us another photographer and even went further and offered to do a few of her signature black and white photos with color splash from some of the photos that are taken by someone else. I am not familiar with Diane Keizer so if anyone has some wedding photos to share or let me know a link where to find some lead me to of her work I would really appreciate it. I checked out her website but it was not very extensive. I am sure she is wonderful but we would like to review some of her work. Thanks....Cathy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diane Keizer-dsc_0099.jpg   Diane Keizer-dsc_0124.jpg  

Thsnk you! We can't wait to get there!
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast