Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adelaida

Thread: DJs for ARUBA wedding???

DJs for ARUBA wedding???

HI everyone!

I"m planning a wedding on Renaissance Island and wanted to know if anyone can recommend any DJs in Aruba? I've only heard of one and that is DJ Tino but haven't heard how he is??

Any other suggestions???

We got married on the Ren Island in July and I can assure you that you made the right choice. We also used DJ Tino and he was great. I was alittle paranoid that the music wasn't going to be like what we are use to in NYC, but he did a great job! I send him a list of suggested songs so he knew the type of music we liked and he also added in a bit of his own that turned out great. We didn't sit down all night!

Thanks Kristin!

Did you use the steel pan player with the wedding package? I'm worried about the music he'll play down the aisle???

Aruba D.J

The best D.J that is well loved by all is D.J. Tino. He works with Renaissance and his passion is people and music. Combine them together and you have a happening party.
    Good luck,
    Your in great hands with Juney
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by JT20 View Post
    Thanks Kristin!

Did you use the steel pan player with the wedding package? I'm worried about the music he'll play down the aisle???
    We didn't actually pick one of their wedding packages, but Juney did hire the Steel Pan player, so I assume they probably use the same person for their weddings. Even though I don't remember exactly what song he played as I was walking down the aisle, I do remember that it was one of the traditional weddings songs but it just had more of an island feel. I thought it was great and all of our guests really seemed to love the music while they were waiting for us to arrive and then at the cocktail hour.

Banned
    I am getting married in Aruba in Oct 2008 and have read several trip advisor members say eagle beach is much better then the high rise section in palm beach. Any opinions on this or any other suggestions on where to have a beach ceremony in aruba would be helpful! TIA!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We'vr done a renewal at Divi Phoenix outside their Sunset bistro bar, sounds hokey, but its not. Rev. Gibson did the ceremony. THe location was superb at sunset.

DJ Angello

HI!

If you would like to have more options as far as DJs go you could try DJ Angello. He is the resident DJ at Divi Aruba, but I know that he also does parties including weddings. I can tell you that he is really good at what he does. He has a very big music selection and what he does not have he will get. Maybe you should check him out. His email is rodrigo.peraza.jr@gmail.com (his name is actually Rodrigo Angello Peraza)

He played at a friend of mine's wedding and that is why I am recommending him. I hope to have been of some assistance and all the best to you with your wedding.

dj

we are using dj tino too!