Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DO NOT book the Radisson for your wedding

kmf

Thank You

Thank you all for your concern and thoughtfulness. I appreciate hearing that the awful watersport tent is there and really does look obnoxious. Just from the sound of it, I can't imagine that is where they wanted to put my guests and I. I also just spoke with the DOSM of the Radisson Aruba, Francis Purvey, and he was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. He said that he noticed we do not have guests staying at the Radisson (which has NOTHING to do with my wedding reception) and that he will look into who is marrying on the main beach (although that should have no affect on the fact we booked first). Plus, he said that the person who original booked the date and told us there were no other weddings is no longer working there. Again, what does that have to do with my wedding. He said he absolutely would not switch the arrangements of who is marrying where and couldn't believe my wedding planner told me what she said, which is to "choose another location." Talk about unprofessional!

kmf
    Thank you all for your concern and thoughtfulness. I appreciate hearing that the awful watersport tent is there and really does look obnoxious. Just from the sound of it, I can't imagine that is where they wanted to put my guests and I. I also just spoke with the DOSM of the Radisson Aruba, Francis Purvey, and he was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. He said that he noticed we do not have guests staying at the Radisson (which has NOTHING to do with my wedding reception) and that he will look into who is marrying on the main beach (although that should have no affect on the fact we booked first). Plus, he said that the person who original booked the date and told us there were no other weddings is no longer working there. Again, what does that have to do with my wedding. He said he absolutely would not switch the arrangements of who is marrying where and couldn't believe my wedding planner told me what she said, which is to "choose another location." Talk about unprofessional!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12