Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Does anyone know this planner?

Does anyone know this planner?

Hello all- so excited to be coming on the 22nd and getting married. I am getting apprehensive as my planner does not communicate much unless its about $ which my final deposit is due. I know she received all my documents because fedex let me know but we still haven't talked about the music and its in 3 weeks. She seemed great in the beginning so i don't want to blast her business if I am just being an over-worrier. Can someone from Aruba contact me so I can see if she is legit before I give the rest of the money? I have been trying to contact city hall to see if they can confirm our civil appointment but I haven't heard back. Thanks in advance!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

who is your planner? (if you want you can send it in a private message to me)

Quote Originally Posted by hylynn View Post
    Hello all- so excited to be coming on the 22nd and getting married. I am getting apprehensive as my planner does not communicate much unless its about $ which my final deposit is due. I know she received all my documents because fedex let me know but we still haven't talked about the music and its in 3 weeks. She seemed great in the beginning so i don't want to blast her business if I am just being an over-worrier. Can someone from Aruba contact me so I can see if she is legit before I give the rest of the money? I have been trying to contact city hall to see if they can confirm our civil appointment but I haven't heard back. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum! Remember things move very slowly on the island and it is very common to feel that there is not enough communication before you get to Aruba.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ