Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By elafond

Thread: Dream Weddings Aruba: FANTASTIC!

Thumbs up Dream Weddings Aruba: FANTASTIC!

My husband and I were married this past May 22, 2012 in Aruba. We found Robert of Dream Weddings Aruba via the internet and after looking at quite a few wedding planner's sites, and we decided to go with Robert, who had a website that was both easy to navigate and easy to understand.

From that point on, he made wedding planning effortless for us. He is extremely responsive to emails and calls and is available 24 hours a day.
    He provided us with a clear, concise and CORRECT list of all the necessary documents to make our wedding legal in the US. After scanning the docs and emailing them to him, our only responsibility was to bring the originals with us... he took care of EVERYTHING else - all processing, which allowed us to enjoy our vacation completely stress free.

He walked me through everything that I needed to plan both the perfect civil and beach ceremonies and it honestly could not have gone any better than it did. We met with him the day before our wedding to go over a few final details. He actually traveled to us at our resort so he didn't take too much of our beach time away!!

The civil ceremony went off without a hitch. Everything was simple, lovely and quick!
    The beach that he uses for the ceremony is quiet, pristine and so romantic. The minister he chose to have perform our ceremony was absolutely wonderful. He treated us like he was HONORED to perform our wedding. The setup on the beach was done and waiting for us upon our arrival. The transportation that he uses is new, clean and comfortable. He did the photography for the wedding as well and those pictures came out beautifully. He captured moments that I didn't have time to fully process and now I will be able to look back at them for the rest of my life.

If you are looking for an independent wedding planner to help bring your destination wedding in Aruba to reality, I give Robert and Dream Weddings Aruba my HIGHEST recommendation!!!

Aruba since 1979
    best wishes on your marriage!
    welcome to the community forum.

Hello Erica,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding on our beautiful island Aruba.

Robert & Ilians
    Robert Arenz weddingplanner and professional photographer

Congratulations ! We had the same experience. The Dream Weddings Aruba team is amazing. Very professional and they deliver outstanding pictures.Regards.Trac