Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of low-key Aruba Wedding... cost?

Thank you all! This is all so helpful! We are right now working on convincing a few family members to go with us, then I will start getting the ball rolling. I am hoping to have a wedding in late May of the next year.

I am getting married in 19 days in Aruba. I am using Indira from Aruba Fairy Tales (http://www.arubafairytales.com/) and she has been wonderful. I highly recommend her.

I will be in Aruba for my wedding anniversary again on 02/02/09 (hence the license plate below was my wedding date on the island). My wife and I married on the island using Aruba Weddings for You. We dealt with Aida, who was wonderful. Get ready for a breathtaking experience !!!!!!

Also check out the radisson's & the other nearby hotels' websites... most of them have wedding info as well as prices.

We just got back from our wedding in Aruba

Our reverend was Andy Osbourne he performed a beautiful ceremony.

and our wedding planner originally was Bonny Stanley - she now is running her own business Weddings by Bonny she hired some amazing vendors for our wedding just a few weeks ago (I think Bonny is a member on this site) don't know if I am allowed to post her contact info.

however if you are looking to go the all inclusive Route (which is what we did) We went through the Occidental Grand Aruba hotel, which did a wonderful job and made things very easy. Kimberly Dammerman is now the wedding planner there and she ran our wedding day perfectly. No stress - the food was GREAT, Kimberly made sure all the details for our guests were worked out, and made sure the whole day ran smoothly.

So if you are going the Private route I would say go with Bonny , If you are looking for All inclusive go with the Occidental either way you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by Crockford; 02-23-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Reverend Robert Gibson
    Savaneta by the Sea
    Aruba
    PHONE: (297) 994-6140
    FAX:

E-mail us: reverendrobertgibson@myway.com
    also, arubaeloquent.com...
    He was great, felt like he knew us forever....cindyo

I didn't know you guys are geniuses! Aruba is perfect for beach wedding! My bro wants the best wedding, and since he and his fiance are beach lovers they should love the idea...I gotta get going.

ARUBA is without a doubt the most beautiful and friendly place I have EVER been

Hi, just read your post, and thought I'd put in my two cents. I was on a cruise last year with some acquintances who were getting married on Manchebo Beach. Since I was there, though not as a videographer, I volunteered to tag along with my equipment. I have to say, it was the most memorable weddings I've ever witnessed. I just can't say enough about the moving, heartfelt ceremony that Rev. Bob Gibson performed. He was absoulutely amazing. I told my wife about him when I got back on board the ship, but it wasn't until last week when I finally got around to editing the ceremony that she saw the ceremony, and it brought tears to her eyes! Whatever you do, and whatever planner you work with, without question, you need to choose Rev. Bob!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast