Aruba Beach

Thread: Edwina Werleman - E2 Events

Edwina Werleman - E2 Events

Edwina Werleman from E2 Events.

Planning is the most IMPORTANT part of having a destination wedding. You want to have the best day of your life and you also want to accommodate your guests because they are traveling hundred and thousands of miles to be at your wedding. With that being said choosing a wedding planner should be #1 on your list when getting married in Aruba. Edwina Werleman from E2 Entertainment was the best and most professional wedding planner. We started emailing her about 1 year before our wedding. My wife (fiancé at the time) were very nervous at first when we decided to have our wedding in Aruba because of so many uncertainties. About 1 year later and over 800 + emails our wedding was a success because Edwina Werleman. She was so organized and knew so many vendors and everyone respected her. She is the best on the island and she basically handled every single detail for us on our wedding day. She booked almost every vendor for us and kept us up to date with everything she did. She was always reachable by phone and email and she never said “no” or “I can’t” to any one of our outrageous requests. Believe me we had MANY requests and TONS of questions that she answered completely. As a wedding planner she was responsible for every single vendor, every booking, AND all the finances. She is a sweat heart and has a big heart and she was always there for us. She knew the answer to every question we had. Like I said she is very respected on the island and has been in the business for a long time. She is the best of the best. Our wedding consisted of over 130 people and she helped make it a success.

Aruba since 1979
    glad to hear you had a positive experience!
    seriously, really really glad you posted your reviews.

Congratulations! I had Edwina as a wedding/event planner for both my son and daughter's weddings. She is a tireless worker and so, so honest. Her services were remarkable.

Arashi & Boca Catalina for snorkeling

Edwina E2 Events

A wonderful coordinator indeed. She captured every detail of your wedding. Edwina truly has a passion within and it shows. Your T.D.S wedding was a dream come true. Three words to describe your wedding Elite, Romantic and of course Greek all the way...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Edwina Werleman - E2 Events-dsc_6803.jpg   Edwina Werleman - E2 Events-dsc_6780.jpg   Edwina Werleman - E2 Events-dsc_6764.jpg   Edwina Werleman - E2 Events-dsc_6773.jpg  

Edwina Werleman - E2 Events-dsc_5382.jpg  
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.