Aruba Beach

Thread: Fairy Tale Wedding

kmf

Fairy Tale Wedding

I truly feel like I just stepped out of a fairy tale! My husband and I just returned from our wedding/honeymoon in Aruba and I'm still glowing.

Two weeks ago, 40 of our closest family and friends gathered together at the Divi Phoenix to celebrate our very special day. Everything about the ceremony and reception was absolutely magical and none of it would have been possible had it not been for two very special angels, Lissy Lampe from Ceremonies and Celebrations and Angela DiLorenzo from Bella Aruba Photography.
    These two angels have been working with me for the past year to help me make my big day extra special.

For any destination bride to be out there, I too was once in your shoes. Until you go through the process of planning a destination wedding, never do you realize what it entails. However, if you have a wedding planner like Lissy, you have nothing to worry about!!! She truly works magic! I cannot say enough about what she did for our wedding...every single one of our guests were breathless by the beauty she created for both our ceremony and reception. It was magical! She was there for me the whole year before, every single step of the way, up until the very end. Even after we cut the cake, she was still there behind the scenes, making sure everything was absolutely perfect! I am extremely fortunate to have had someone so wonderful working with me on one of the most important days of my life.

When I saw my pictures I was overwhelmed at the quality! Angela captured everything special about the day.It is not just pictures, for Angela it's art. Angela perfectly captured the essence and feel of our wedding! Each and every single one came out beautifully. We could not imagine having anyone else photograph one of the most memorable events of our lives, and we hope that you have the opportunity to work with her in some capacity.

Lissy and Angela have a rare combination of talent, professionalism, and high level of customer service that allows them to outshine others on the island.

I cannot recommend Lissy and Angela highly enough!

any pictures to share? sounds like it went witout a hitch! congrats!

Banned
    Almost every girls wedding turns into her own fairy tale. Where she is the princess! Mine will be all my close friends and family watching me marrying the love of my life. Thats whats important to me. Not the location, presents, or anything like that. Just the love of my life.

videographer

Did you have a videographer, or just the photographer?

kmf
    Just a photographer. Angela really captured everything. The only thing I wished I had on film was the beautiful words of our minister...especially during the sand ceremony. What he said brought myself and husband to tears.

Who was the minister who performed your ceremony?