Aruba Beach

Thread: Flower shops.

Flower shops.

I am getting married in July. My last trip there I found the florist I wanted to use. He gave me a card and I just recently emailed him and there was no response. the name of the shop is Floritek. Does any one know if they are still in business? I have emailed several times with no response.
    Or does anyone know of a reasonably priced florists with a good amount of options for flowers.

Aruba since 1979
    some prior posts about florists

We use Jardin Caribe Flower Shop and are very pleased. Their website is: and to call direct their # is: 011-29705822660. Hope this helps.

01-01-2008, 05:28 AM #3 (PERMALINK)

Aruba Local Florist online
    Aruba Flower Fountain is a website i've used many times. I have great experience with them. Call them at 297-5839094 and ask for Edison (he can definitely help you out) or checkout their website at

one of the links says all products out of stock and one access forbidden, any options for delivery today?

Any Aruba beach...
    Imo, if they are still open today. Just telephone them directly at the numbers Andrea posted. Both are reputable florists.

Every beach is my favorite place to be.
    I've had great results with Flora Market

They will make you EXACLTLY what you want. You send them a picture and when you pick it up, they give you back your picture and carbon copy original bouquet.

I am using Floritek for my wedding in May. I actually went to the shop and met with Wilson last month, so I assume (hope!) he is still in business. Do you have a wedding coordinator? Maybe he/she can help you get in touch with him or try calling.