Aruba Beach

Thread: Food Tasting

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Food Tasting

The bride's mother wanted to know if we get to taste a sample of the food at the Radisson (for the wedding). Do they do that? I know they do here in the states. Also, anyone who has been married at the Radisson, can you give an insight on the food?

If they do the food tasting, should I give Lisa a heads up before we go???

Aruba since 1979
    i would say that is a question to ask Lisa at the Radisson.

QUOTE=gaby;232259]The bride's mother wanted to know if we get to taste a sample of the food at the Radisson (for the wedding). Do they do that? I know they do here in the states. Also, anyone who has been married at the Radisson, can you give an insight on the food?

If they do the food tasting, should I give Lisa a heads up before we go???[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. Dont wait to to be invited for tasting. My daughter insisted on the ENTIRE four corner buffet ( with all the 30 dishes) be available for tasting at the Marriott Stellaris. Illaina Franco our planner got the approval. If they want your business, they better let you taste. Just insist when you have a site visit. BTW, they tasted the signature drinks too.

PS. The taste testing has to be set up and confirmed in writing before you go. They sent us a spreadsheet of sort with the details of the exact venue, menu and the servers etc

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I was just curious if any other brides who married at the Radisson did that. I didn't know whether to email Lisa ahead of time (I hate to be a pest since we haven't even put the deposit down yet). we will in november but still...........

Most places will not let you taste test till you put a deposit down. I did not know that this was the case