Aruba Beach

Thread: Getting married in 2wks!!

Getting married in 2wks!!

Hi my name is elle, im new to this site, and this is my first post. My partner and i are coming to Aruba on the 11th Sept (which happens to be my birthday). Im taking my 1 year old son with us, and we are staying in the Tamarijn all inclusive. Whilst there we will be getting married at the resort. This is a long awaited for wedding due to many cancellations through loss of work, family berevement etc.

Im so nervous I only want a quiet wedding as i only have my sister and her partner coming with, and i want it to be a fantastic day. What are the wedding reviews like for the tamarijn?

Also ive heard about the hurricanes in the carribbean at the moment, do they affect aruba at all?

Please help me calm my nerves as i think reality has started to kick in now that we will be travelling next week.

Eltim, don't worry with the hurricanes, i am ... years old never a hurricane hit the island, you gonna have a quiet wedding on a nice day.

Welcome to the forum

As guests of the Tamarijn you will have full use of the facilities and amenities at the Divi. Weddings at the two resorts are for the most part arranged by
    http://www.arubaweddingsforyou.com/ They are planning yours as well?

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/wedding%20divi.html
    Divi/Tamarijn Wedding reviews

yeah they are planning our wedding. Thanks for your response, i feel a bit more relaxed now x

You will be just fine
    Emily had the most beautiful wedding on the beach at the Divi

My Aruba Wedding - Divi 2008, Pictures!