Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Married in Aruba in May 2011!

Getting Married in Aruba in May 2011!

Hello everyone! I am getting married at the Occidental in May 2011 and I am so excited. I have never been to Aruba but I have heard nothing but good things about the island. I am looking forward to starting one happy life together on one happy little island!

Aruba is a beautiful place! We were married there in July. We got engaged there last year also. Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!
    Next Aruba trip in

Congrats! we are also getting married in Aruba in May and cant wait! have fun!

Congratulations!!! Don't spend even one second worrying! It will be more perfect than you can even dream about! We got married at the Divi last Friday, 10-01-10. It was the Best Day of my life, the BEST WEEK of my life!! Enjoy every second!!!
    Tammy

Congrats!!! You will enjoy Aruba!!!!
    Live life to fullest and have while doing it!

Congratulations! I was married at the Divi last May. The weather was amazing and it was truly the most wonderful time of our lives. Good luck with the planning. Ask questions, this forum is a wonderful resource!

Congrats! We are getting married August 12, 2011 and have never been to Aruba before. I am anxious as well as nervous

Getting married at the Rennaissance 2/18/10

Is anyone having their civil ceremony done in Aruba at the city hall or are you planning to do it here in the states first?

We had our civil ceremony in Aruba. People do it either way. There are other forums that discuss this a bunch.

We also had our civil ceremony in July.....it made it feel more special having both the civil and beach done there.
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast