Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Married in Aruba in May 2011!

Every beach is my favorite place to be.
    Civil Ceremonies are great in Aruba, besides the unique ceremony, it is abundant with photo ops. The Historic Civil House is complete with Dutch-Caribbean architecture, it is absolutely beautiful and your photos will be unique and irreplaceable memories.

Hi! I am also getting married in Aruba in June at the Manchebo. I am super excited! Congratulations and happy planning

Westin Beach, Senor Frogs, Westin Resort, Divi Timeshare.

Wedding at The Westin Aruba!!!

We were married August 14, 2010 in Aruba at The Westin and it was simply amazing and absolutely beautiful!! Our wedding planners Inge Van Roon and Patrick Leppers were very detailed oriented and attentive. They made us feel so welcome and a top priority! Upon arrival to the airport they sent an SVU to transport us to the hotel and back to the airport when we left. The hotel is gorgeous!!! We were upgraded to a honeymoon suite overlooking the beach and pool with two large balconies. We entered our suite and there was a bouuet if fresh flowers, fruit basket, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Aruba is very beautiful and the people are friendly. A very good choice to marry!!!! Any questions please send me a message and i will reply. Best Wishes!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting Married in Aruba in May 2011!-bridesmaids-groomsmen-mr-mrs-smith-sunset.jpg  
    Last edited by JOYVINCEARUBAWEDDING; 12-23-2010 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Add attachments

JoyVince...where did you get those bridesmaid dresses??? They are beautiful and would be great for my daughters "tie dye" wedding next summer! Congrats to you ALL!!!!! I'm hoping to renew my vows with the love of my life in Aruba very soon!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12