Aruba Beach

Thread: Getting in touch with the Marriott?

Getting in touch with the Marriott?

Hi, newly engaged person here! We have decided we want to get married in Aruba and I have been trying to get in touch with the Marriott. I have not heard anything back. What is the most successful way to get the ball rolling with them? One of the phone numbers listed on their wedding site game me a "no longer in service" message. I haven't gotten an email response. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi Va_Bride,

We struggled too. We got married there in October. We were planning our site visit last spring and it took two weeks for us to receive a reply. I was hoping they would have that problem fixed by now. They're great once you make it past the person that receives the initial contacts. I'll PM you the contact information for the sales person we worked with - she's fantastic. You deal with sales first. Then if you decide to sign up from them you'll be passed on to the wedding team.

Christene

Christene, Thanks so much for the info! I am glad to hear things work well once you get past the initial contact part.

VA_Bride,

It is lovely to hear that you're interest in having your wedding here at the Aruba Marriott,

I would like to assist you with this wonderful journey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba Marriott Wedding View Post
    VA_Bride,

It is lovely to hear that you're interest in having your wedding here at the Aruba Marriott,

I would like to assist you with this wonderful journey!!!
    Thank you very much for responding! I actually got a good contact method from one of the ladies here and am already in touch with you guys.

I want to add that I too am having a very good and responsive experience once I got in the door, so if anyone else has this problem keep trying! It sounds like the wedding at the Marriott will be well worth it!