Aruba Beach

Thread: Great Photograher

Great Photograher

During our 10th island visit in April, my husband and I renewed our wedding vows. I booked photogher Victor Winklaar and couldn't have been more pleased. All our communication was throgh the Internet and when we finally met, we were very impressed. The photgraphs were beautiful and he also included a slide show set to our favorite music playing in the background. Victor is a true professional and his love for photography shows in his work. I would highly recommend Victor to photogrpah your special event!! Check out his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ator View Post
    During our 10th island visit in April, my husband and I renewed our wedding vows. I booked photogher Victor Winklaar and couldn't have been more pleased. All our communication was throgh the Internet and when we finally met, we were very impressed. The photgraphs were beautiful and he also included a slide show set to our favorite music playing in the background. Victor is a true professional and his love for photography shows in his work. I would highly recommend Victor to photogrpah your special event!! Check out his website.
    You should post a link to his website!
    Decided to take down my timer!