Aruba Beach

Thread: Hair and Make Up

Hair and Make Up

My husband and I are renewing our Vows at the Marriott Surf Club on 2/11/17.
    We are using a wedding coordinator and have hired a local Chef to prepare a meal for our guests at the Surf Club.

I am looking for someone to come do my hair and make up the day of the renewal.
    I read through the forum pages and found one person listed; jennive@hotmail.com.

I tried reaching out to her several times and never got a response. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Barb

Aruba since 1979
    hi barb....who does your wedding coordinator suggest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squan66 View Post
    My husband and I are renewing our Vows at the Marriott Surf Club on 2/11/17.
    We are using a wedding coordinator and have hired a local Chef to prepare a meal for our guests at the Surf Club.

I am looking for someone to come do my hair and make up the day of the renewal.
    I read through the forum pages and found one person listed; jennive@hotmail.com.

I tried reaching out to her several times and never got a response. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Barb

She hasn't and to be honest just getting her to reply to ceremony things has been challenging. I expected Aruba time but this is a bit much LOL.

A quick google search brings up a few websites. I know you won't have personal recommendations, but maybe ask the stylists for pictures of their work?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    why dont you shoot Cyclone Promotions a private message on this site.
    he is Tino a very very popular and well respected DJ on the isjand.
    he know everybody in the wedding business.
    he may be able to give you a few contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Squan66 View Post
    She hasn't and to be honest just getting her to reply to ceremony things has been challenging. I expected Aruba time but this is a bit much LOL.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    When my stepdaughter got married we used Marietta. She did a great job, nothing poofy, lol. This was a few years ago so I can't vouch the numbers are the same but she came to the hotel and I would recommend her. Her # is 297-592-4885. Her email is or was rmwanopa@yahoo.com

Great idea.
    A little hiccup in our plans. My mother in law fell on our deck last night and broke her femur bone. Just got out of surgery.

After the past 24 hours I am grateful to be in one piece. If I have to do my own hair and makeup all will be good.