Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hair and makeup

Alto Vista, The Natural Pool, The North Coast, Palm Beach
    Thanks for all the replys! I will contact Knipoog.

I too am trying to figure out what to do about hair for my wedding at the Marriott in September. I would like to use the Mandara spa for convenience but I have read at least one bad review from a bride. Anyone have any good experiences with the Mandara spa for bridal hair/makeup? I have a feeling that no matter which salon I chose, there is always going to be someone who had a bad experience at some point. . . . (e.g., I have seen a bad Knipoog review on here too).

Aruba since 1979
    you absolutely hit THAT nail on the head.
    so many different experiences/opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by slw196 View Post
    I have a feeling that no matter which salon I chose, there is always going to be someone who had a bad experience at some point. . . . (e.g., I have seen a bad Knipoog review on here too).

Mandara is definitely convenient, especially if you are at the Marriott. I would just try to make time for a full trial a day or two before the wedding. Also try to bring pictures with you especially if you'll be working with a stylist that doesn't speak english. The person I worked with was very nice but I wished I had done a trial at home and brought those pictures so that there could be no confusion. In the end though, it all worked out. I've never felt as pretty as I did on my wedding day. =)

Quote Originally Posted by slw196 View Post
    I too am trying to figure out what to do about hair for my wedding at the Marriott in September. I would like to use the Mandara spa for convenience but I have read at least one bad review from a bride. Anyone have any good experiences with the Mandara spa for bridal hair/makeup? I have a feeling that no matter which salon I chose, there is always going to be someone who had a bad experience at some point. . . . (e.g., I have seen a bad Knipoog review on here too).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234