Aruba Beach

Thread: Hair & Makeup

Smile Hair & Makeup

Hi all!!! I am so excited to be getting married on Renaissance Island on the 5th of April. I have inquired with the hotel (the Renaissance) about using their services for hair and makeup but it seems really expensive. (Almost $200 just for me) Is there anyone that is local that would come to the room to do at most 4 people? thanks for the suggestions in advance. YAY!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    yes, there is jennive, who is wonderful and we used Marietta. I don't have jennive's number but someone on here will know. I do have Marietta's number if you need it. she came to the room. I believe she charged $150 for make up & hair and $75 for just make up but I don't remember for sure. but she did come to the room.

Congratulations and Welcome to the community fourm!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hey I'll be getting married at the Renaissance a few days after you...the 8th! We're almost there!! Ahhhhhh As far as the hair and makeup at the Renaissance, I wasn't impressed with pics that I've seen on their website. However our wedding planner recommended Bruce Stamper? I follow him on Instagram and he does beautiful work. Anyone ever use him?

Not sure if you have already found her contact information or booked someone else since your wedding is next week! But I got ahold of Jenn at this email... assuming it is the same person, she was recommended by a local Aruban photographer. Jennifer Croes-veeris <>