Aruba Beach

Thread: Hair and makeup at Divi?

Hair and makeup at Divi?

Just wondering if any of the Aruba brides out there have had their hair / makeup done at the Divi before their wedding? Wondering if I should spend the money to have them do it, or do it myself?????? any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks!!
    Tammy

I am interested in getting married at the Divi AI and would love to know that as well!

As from my wedding review I had my hair, make up, and mani/pedi all done at the Tam's salon Indulgence By the Sea. If you are working with Aruba Weddings for You they can actually booked your appointments for you.

The day before my wedding me and my bridesmaids went and had mani/pedis. They came out amazing and treated us great complete with champagne, mimosas, and pretty much any other drink we wanted. That night I also had a make up trial done so that I knew what I would look like the next day.

On my wedding day I had my make up and hair done in the morning with my legal witness who was going with me to the civil ceremony in town. Then later on that day I went back to the salon with my two bridesmaids to have their hair done and for them to add some fresh flowers to my hair. The hairdresser actually went home during her lunch break to pick some out of her garden as she didn't like what the florist had provided. They also touched up my make up and checked to make sure all of our nails and toes were still looking great.

They were amazing and we all looked amazing. Each up do truly captured the personality of all of the girls and also lasted in the Aruba heat all day.

I would recommend getting your hair and make up done. For me, it was one less thing to have to worry about, plus it allowed me some time to relax before both ceremonies. I will see if my photo links still work and upload some pictures of the hairstyles.

Good Luck!
    Suzanne

Thanks Suzanne!!! You looked so beautiful!! I am using Aruba Weddings for you, so I will see if I can get an appointment! My hair is kinda just wild! A little long, very thick, and naturally curly/wavy, so there might not be too much they can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure that you leave plenty of time between your appointments and what you have next. We rushed after our mani/pedis to the rehearsal dinner. You will be a beautiful bride too!

Hair & Make up!

There's lot of great MA who would do your hair also.

In other words just don't have to pay for two people to come to do the job.

A great person I work with is Hair Studio by Alex
    here is his email: alexaruba72@hotmail.com

I hope this helps!

Kenny
    Live life to fullest and have while doing it!