Aruba Beach

Thread: Hair Stylist for flower girl

Question Hair Stylist for flower girl

Hi,
    My daughter is going to be a flower girl next month in Aruba and I'm looking for a hairstylist I can communicate with via email. I would like to send pictures of my daughter with the specific hairstyle we want for her on the wedding day. We need the hairstyle to be done the morning of (5/17/08) and we want to ensure that the hairstylist is capable of the hair style.

Question Hair Stylist for flower girl

Hi,
    My daughter is going to be a flower girl next month in Aruba and I'm looking for a hairstylist I can communicate with via email. I would like to send pictures of my daughter with the specific hairstyle we want for her on the wedding day. We need the hairstyle to be done the morning of (5/17/08) and we want to ensure that the hairstylist is capable of the hair style.

Hi, here is my hairdresser's email and I believe she can probably help you out. Her salon is at the Renaissance Marketplace. She speaks English, has extensive knowledge - having studied and worked in Holland and can advise you if the style will work or not, or can make it work
    figarobylisag@digicel.blackberry.com
    I have an appointment with her on Saturday and will call her tomorrow, please do tell her that Margaret gave you her email, if you contact her before I see her. It'll all work out, I am sure.
    Margaret

Hi Margaret... I am getting married at the Renaissance in July and have been looking for a salon to do my hair and 5 bridesmaids. Do you think your hairdresser would be able to do all of our hair, and would you mind if I contacted her also?

Thanks
    Kris

What a coincidence. Lisa is AT the Renaissance Suites. I am seeing her tomorrow, let me get you her number... then you can give her a call. I always just run in and make an appointment...
    The Maggy's salon is at the Renaissance Marina Tower, they are also great.