Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By amydawn99

Thread: hairdressers that come to the hotel that arent too pricey?

hairdressers that come to the hotel that arent too pricey?

Anyone know of a hairdresser that goes to the hotel that arent too pricey??

I totally agree with Jason. The stylist that works with Jason is Alan and he is simply amazing. We were lucky enough to have him for our whole wedding day last month. My wife looked absolutely stunning!! If $65 is in your budget I would definitely go for it.

Saldy from Westin's Intermezzo Spa

Saldy from Intermezzo was amazing! He came to my room at Bucuti and did my hair and makeup for $125. Both were done perfectly. My husband was so blown away by my hair; he said it was the most elegant and beautiful hair he's ever seen.

I have recently returned from Aruba where I was married at the Divi rocks.
    I would not recommend Allan to any bride as he did not turn up on the day of my wedding.
    I received not a single phone call to explain his reasons, although he knew my cell phone number and our hotel room number.
    I was lucky enough to be able to dash downstairs to the hotels salon where they managed to squeeze myself and 3 bridesmaids in sadly my forth bridesmaid was unable to fitted in due to the tight timescale.

Therefore I would stay clear from this guy.
    Overall my wedding was amazing I will post a more detailed essay (ha ha) shortly :-))))

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    I would recommend Jennifer jennive@hotmail.com.

SHe is great with hair and make up! I was very happy with her. I hated to have to have my hair up because of the wind (there's just no way around it - you do need an up do in Aruba or your hair will be everywhere but not where you want it to be). Jennive has come up with a beautiful compromise for me, where it was half up, half down and held up through the night.
    I also could not believe the make up she did lasted thought without a drop of sweat. i wrote down all the products she used and am now using them on a daily basis every day. No more shiny face for me 30 mins after i get in a car on the way to work.

You may pay a little more for her, but it's still probably less than what you would pay at your resort.
    Plus, she's just so fun to hang out with.

Jason, do you have a second hair and makeup person for that price? Someone who would come to the hotel? Alan is reserved for the bride

I would recommend Jason's stylist, Allan, to any bride. He is really sweet and caring, and he worked wonders with my red, blotchy face on our vow renewal day. He is very understanding and easy-going, even with a last minute change to my updo on the day. I just showed him some pictures of hair-dos that I liked, and he worked his magic from there. The make-up was fabulous and lasted throughout the entire ceremony and photographs after.

As for not showing up or being on time, I never had that experience. I met with Allan on 3 different occasions during our week in Aruba. He was not late for our trial day, he was early for the vow renewal day, and he was right on time for the TTD day. Again, I highly recommend Allan.
    Amy & Dave