Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happily Married in Aruba!! May 2009

Thumbs up Happily Married in Aruba!! May 2009

Hello All,

My husband, Tristan and I were married on May 12 on Eagle Beach. We decided to do the legal ceremony the day before (May 11) and were so impressed with the town hall and the beautiful back drop it provided for photos. Our reception was held right on the beach at Passions Restaurant - Delicious food, PERFECT setting (so picturesque) and really, really nice staff.

We are so very happy we choose Aruba. The wedding (and trip in general) went off without a hitch.

Edwina (E2 Events and Celebrations) - our wedding planner - was recommended to us by an Aruban friend. Thank goodness for her (and her assistant Shannon)! We are not the most organized people on earth and Edwina really stepped in as an immense resource for everything from A to Z. She is very patient, prompt, on the ball and accommodating.

We corresponded via email mostly over the course of 6 months. Edwina was excellent at anticipating our questions and needs, as well as suggesting ideas and concepts.
    We had a many changes and "re-directions" (on our end) along the way and Edwina was a true gem in helping anyway possible and ALWAYS very professional.
    You can tell she has been in the planning and managing industry for over 10 years. She is prepared, connected and always ready with a "Plan B" (I forgot my garter at the hotel the night of the wedding, if you can believe it!)

I'd also like to mention how incredibly happy we are with our photos and choice of photographer - Angela Munzenhofer. Angela really got in there and kept the ball rolling in terms of photos. We got daylight shots, sunset shots and night-time shots....and we are all grinning from ear to ear, we were having so much fun. There was a lot of love going around with our friends and family and Angela managed to capture it perfectly on film. (Plus, she’s just fun to have around!!)

Bella Aruba Photography
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Bellarubaphoto/JenniferTristanIrons#

If anyone has ANY questions at all about getting married in Aruba, or anything in general, please do not hesitate to drop me a message.

Cheers!

Jenny Irons

Email: jen__m@hotmail.com
    Last edited by JustMarried; 06-11-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to add email address

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Post some pics please

Thanks for sharing your Aruban wedding experience. Congrats to you and your husband on your recent marriage. You too looked lovely on your special day. The pictures came out great... it looks like everyone had a blast!

Contratulations Jenny, beautiful pictures, and many wonderful years, after all you did get married on the One Happy Island, double blessed.

Congratulations. It sounds beautiful. I also used Edwina (E2 Events and Celebrations) to plan a wedding for my daughter at Mancheo Beach and a wedding for my son at Divi Phoenix. Edwina is amazing. What struck me most was her energy, honesty and her detail for perfection. She wants everything just right for the bride and groom. Don't hesitate to use her services.

Best of luck on your wedding,great pictures

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Post some pics please

Just looked at...love the group shot on the beach...All really nice. Best wishes !

Tamarijn Waterfront Grill Red Parrot Restaurant
    Congrats! We were married in 2004 in Aruba, the legal ceremony and a reception. We used Aruba Weddings for You! Aruba is truly One Happy Island. I hope you have many happy years and return to Aruba to generate more Happy Island Memories!
    Next Aruba trip in

Smile

So nice to hear of other people enjoying the island experience as much as we all did!

Talking

Congratulations! You are such a beautiful couple! I love your dress as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast