Aruba Beach

Thread: Has anyone used "Indulgence By The Sea" at the Divi?

Has anyone used "Indulgence By The Sea" at the Divi?

So I thought my hair dresser would be coming to Aruba with me but she's now undecided so I'm left with finding someone to do my hair/make-up for my wedding.

I'm staying at the Divi-Divi and I'm getting a pedi at "Indulgence by the Sea" but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten their wedding hair done by this salon? Since It's right at my resort I wouldn't have to go far!!

I also saw a thread on "jennive" so I found her on Facebook and sent her an email as well.

Who have you used and did you like them?
    -Andrea-

Hi Andrea,
    As of last year the salon at the Divi only did massages. As far as those go they are excellent. However, at the sister resort the Tamarjn, they just opened another Indulgence that does hair and mani/pedi's. I have not been to that one, but it just as classy as the original Indulgence by the Sea.

Jennive is doing my hair.....I am getting married on July 16th. I may bring some pics to give her some guidance. Red Sox girl just got married in Aruba last week and I believe they were at the Divi......she is not back yet but you could check and see who did her hair. If I find out, I will let you know.
    Next Aruba trip in

Hey there!

I just got back from my wedding at the Divi and we in fact did have our hair, make up, and mani/pedis all at Indulgence by the Sea. The women were amazing! My hair came out fantastically and considering I had no idea how I wanted to look it was great. We had a civil ceremony and a beach ceremony and she fixed my hair in between and added flowers from her garden for the beach ceremony. They were true profectionist and all the four of us had very different styles. I need to get my pictures off my camera, but once I do I can send along the photos of their hair.

Suzanne

Suzanne....congratilations and thanks for sharing your pics!!! I look forward to your review and look forward to finally meeting you. Hopefully, it will be before we leave for our special trip. I am sure that I will need a mani and pedi before the weddign since we will have already been there for a week so maybe I will go over to this salon for this.
    Next Aruba trip in