Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!! Can't get through to Betto Christiaans and wedding is scheuled for next week

Bryan – I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to you for your efforts in helping to resolve our dilemma. Your kindness has allowed us to refocus on what will be one of the most important and exciting days of our lives. Thank you once again for your assistance.

Also a thank you to the other folks that took the time to offer some advice and insight, we appreciate all of your help.

Now back to packing….

Any Aruba beach...
    Quote Originally Posted by mombyel View Post
    It is indeed very difficult to contact Betto, the officiant, since he spends most of his working hours doing wedding ceremonies.
    You should try to contact Jenny Loefstok, I think he works in the same office as Betto does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Morris View Post
    I did go and see Mr Christiaans and yes he's had a death in his family (Father). The situation is all resolved and CJF333 will be getting married on 10/09/08. I've already called him and informed him about it and he's very relieved and excited.

Bryan Morris
    The situation was resolved. 10-03-2008 08:54 AM

Presumably the wedding was held yesterday. Congrats to the happy loving couple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12