Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with Centerpieces & Flowers

The pictures are really beautiful!!

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying wedding dresses should be donated to charity, you can keep them, share them, whatever, I just felt awful that a bridal gown would be thrown out for no reason.

I guess the implication I first got was that the gowns would be ruined and never be able to be used again and that seemed a little senseless to me.

Glad to hear that the gowns are not actually trashed!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

beautiful photos

I think your pics are amazing and good for you for doing what you want! The photos will last you a lifetime and your dress got 2 great uses! Congrats again!

Renaissance Island!

Quote Originally Posted by bridetobejan2010 View Post
    We're getting married in 13 days on Renaissance Island. My girls are wearing teal/turquoise dresses. I really can't decide on centerpieces (lanterns vs. flowers), flowers (type/color) for the arch, my bouquet and the girls's bouquets. Any Aruba brides out there that have pictures that they can share with me? Thanks so much!!!
    Hi bridetobejan2010! I just posted a few pictures in the gallery from 2 different wedding setups on Ren Island while we were there last week. I think the first one might have been yours! If so, it was beautiful... I hope that the ceremony & reception was everything you dreamed it would be! Congratulations!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12